Lindsay Branch, Kawartha Lakes Public Library
- Media Type
- Item Types
- The Lindsay Branch of the Kawartha Lakes Public Library is one of Canada's Carnegie Libraries, built in 1904 with grant monies totaling $13,500 provided by Andrew Carnegie. It is located at 190 Kent Street West, Lindsay, Ontario.
It was previously the sole branch of the Town of Lindsay prior to the City of Kawartha Lakes amalgamation in 2001. The Lindsay Public Library merged with the Victoria County Library Co-Operative to become the Kawartha Lakes Public Library.
- Place of Publication
- Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6