St. Paul's Anglican Church, Lindsay
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The church is located at 45 Russell St W, Lindsay, Ontario and was built in 1885. The Old St. Paul's Church was located on Kent Street, where currently the Rexall Pharma Plus store is located. This building was empty as of 2008.
"Built in 1885, St. Paul's is representative of the Gothic style of pointed church architecture. With the bell tower and spire rising from the northeast corner, the building is asymmetrical in composition. The bell tower and walls are buttressed in a plain early-English style." - Taken from Lindsay Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee Postcard (LACAC), 2000.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Kawartha Lakes Public Library
Agency street/mail address
190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6