St. Mary's Catholic Church, Lindsay
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Newspaper clippings
- St. Mary's was built in 1859 at 29 Russell St E, Lindsay, Ontario. It included the St. Joseph's Convent (1884 - 1977) and the St. Dominic's School, which opened in 1868 at the corner of Lindsay and Russell streets.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6