St. Dominic's School, Lindsay
- Media Type
- Item Type
- St. Dominic's School, located on the south west corner of Lindsay and Russell streets, opened in 1868.
- See also Calendars Fonds, August 1982.
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6