April 29: Donations to Bobcaygeon and Area Relief Fund top $150,000
- kawarthaNOW.com, 28 Apr 2020
- Taylor, Jeannine, Editor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Newspaper clippings
- Organizers announced that the Bobcaygeon and Area COVID-19 Relief Fund donations topped $150,000 on April 27.
The fund, established at the end of March, provided immediate support to eligible individuals, families, and health care workers in the Bobcaygeon area who were in need of financial assistance. AS of April 29, over 30 percent of funds had been dispersed in the community.
- Metroland Media
- Place of Publication
- Lindsay, Ontario
- Date of Original
- 28 Apr 2020
- Date Of Event
- 28 Apr 2020
- Personal Name(s)
- Seymour-Fagan, Kathleen, Councillor ; Perry, Mike ; Lister, Dianne ; Adare, Ann ; Byrnes, Elizabeth ; Visser, Jesse ; Dufton, Kathy
- Corporate Name(s)
- Stewart Morrison Insurance ; British Empire Fuels ; Kawartha Dairy ; Kawartha Art Gallery ; Whitney Plastics ; Transicor ; Darling Insurance ; Kinsmen Club of Lindsay ; Bigley Shoes and Clothing ; Buckeye Surf ; Sentinel Risk Insurance Group ; Excel Beyond Insurance ; Crazy Monkey Tree Service ; Lions Club
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6