King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario
- Valentine-Black Co. Ltd., Publisher
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A colour postcard of #147-163 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario, showing a streetcar, streetcar tracks, vehicles and storefronts.
- The year '1929' has been inscribed on the reverse. However, based on a directory search of businesses shown on the postcard (Euler Business College, 163 King West, Grand Cafe, 147 King West, and J. Preeter & Son, 164 King West), a date of sometime between 1925 and 1927 is indicated.
A duplicate of this postcard is in the Waterloo Historical Society collection (P000262). It has not been digitized.
- Front: King Street West, Kitchener. Ont., Canada.
[left hand side] Published by Valentine-Black Co. Ltd., Toronto, Canada. Made in U.S.A. [handwritten] 1929
[across top]: V & Sons Postcard. Famous throughout the world. Address Only.
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Kitchener Public Library
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- If you would like to obtain a digital or print copy of this image, please see KPL's Photographic Reproduction Policy at http://www.kpl.org/localhistory/photographs
- Kitchener Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
85 Queen North
Kitchener, ON N2H 2H1