Home of Peter Erb William Moyer, Queen Street South
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph, mounted on a mat, of the Queen Street South, Berlin (now Kitchener) Ontario home of publisher, Peter Erb William (P.E.W.) Moyer. There is a woman in a light-coloured blouse and long skirt standing to the right of the porch steps and a man is seated on the porch.
- Peter Erb William Moyer was editor of the Berlin Daily News-Record.
The address of the house was 82 Queen Street South in 1901-1903.
A note by Grace Schmidt, on the reverse side, says that, in 1979, Central Park Lodge was on this site at 290 Queen St. S., Kitchener, Ontario.
Photograph is in fragile condition. The image is fading and pieces of the mat are missing.
- [reverse] Home of P.E.W. Moyer on Queen Street South, Kitchener. In 1979, Central Park Lodge is on this site.
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
- [between 1901 and 1903]
Width: 35.1 cm
Height: 27.8 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 27.7cm
Image Height: 18.3cm
- Personal Name(s):
- Moyer, P.E.W. ; Moyer, Peter Erb William, 1836-1896
- Local identifier:
- Waterloo Historical Society
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Location of Peter Erb William Moyer Home:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original:
- If you would like to obtain a digital or print copy of this image, please see KPL's Photographic Reproduction Policy at http://www.kpl.org/localhistory/photographs
Kitchener Public Library
Agency street/mail address
85 Queen North
Kitchener, ON N2H 2H1