Elmira Musical Society Band
- Mystery Question:
Can you identify the unidentified band member?
Do you know the first name of Mr. Hehn?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white outdoor group photo of the Elmira Musical Society Band on the steps of an unidentified building.
The large drum at the front of the image reads: Elmira Musical Society Band.
The following men have been identified, starting far left, front row: Walter Klinck (holding trumpet), Bill Weitzel, George Kehl, Alf Treusch, Henry Weichel, George "Pop" Phillips (leader), Fredo Herz, Jack Hedrich, Oscar Huehn, Peter Stumpf, Amandus Herz, Norman Hollinger, Amsey Winger
Back row, left to right: George Pfaff, Ed Schwab, Oscar Ruppel; Percy Kehl, Bill Bohlender, [unidentified], ? Hehn, Fred Kirchel
- Alf Treusch, drummer from Waterloo, did not normally play with the Elmira band.
Oscar Huehn was born Jan. 1890.
- Date of Original:
- [between 1900 and 1910?]
Width: 25.2 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 24.4cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Personal Name(s):
- Klinck, Walter ; Weitzel, Bill ; Kehl, George ; Treusch, Alf ; Weichel, Henry ; Phillips, George ; Herz, Fredo ; Hedrich, Jack ; Huehn, Oscar ; Stumpf, Peter ; Herz, Amandus ; Hollinger, Norman ; Winger, Amsey ; Pfaff, George ; Schwab, Ed ; Ruppel, Oscar ; Kehl, Percy ; Bohlender, Bill ; Kirchel, Fred
- Corporate Name(s):
- Elmira Musical Society Band
- Local identifier:
- Kitchener Public Library
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original:
- If you would like to obtain a digital or print copy of this image, please see KPL's Photographic Reproduction Policy at http://www.kpl.org/localhistory/photographs
Kitchener Public Library
Agency street/mail address
85 Queen North
Kitchener, ON N2H 2H1