Cigar man visit to Nicholson's Tavern
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photograph of a number of men and one boy standing in front of the Nicholson's Tavern, in Blair, Ontario.
A man and a boy are seen in the foreground carrying a number of cigar cases. A man on the far right is holding a bicycle. Two horse carriages are visible as well. Three women are seen on the tavern's second story veranda.
- The man and boy carrying the cigar cases are identified as "Dad and Elmer." Nicholson's Tavern was located at 1679 Blair Rd, Blair, Ontario.
This image is a reproduction and is in excellent condition.
This image is part of the Jim Johannes Collection.
- Date of Original
- [between 1880 and 1900]
- Date Of Event
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 23.9cm
Image Height: 19.1cm
- Corporate Name(s)
- Nicholson's Tavern ; Nicholson's Hotel
- Local identifier
- Kitchener Public Library
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.3834 Longitude: -80.38298
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- If you would like to obtain a digital or print copy of this image, please see KPL's Photographic Reproduction Policy at http://www.kpl.org/localhistory/photographs
- Kitchener Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
85 Queen North
Kitchener, ON N2H 2H1