Three officers and two civilians standing at entrance to house
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify the civilians in the photo?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Denton, Ernest, 1883-1957, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white exterior photograph of three military officers in uniform and two civilians standing in front of a house. The two civilians are standing behind the soldiers on the steps of the house. Surnames of the officers have been written under them, from left to right: Martin, Haig, Major Osborne.
- See also P000581 (local identifier).
Ernest Denton was a photographer in Berlin/Kitchener from approximately 1912 to 1955. He operated photography studios at various locations in the city.
This photograph is in fair condition. It has creases and pin holes.
- Front: Denton Photo.
- Date of Original
Width: 15.2 cm
Height: 20.4 cm
- Personal Name(s)
- Martin ; Haig ; Osborne, Major
- Local identifier
- Waterloo Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- If you would like to obtain a digital or print copy of this image, please see KPL's Photographic Reproduction Policy at http://www.kpl.org/localhistory/photographs
- Kitchener Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
85 Queen North
Kitchener, ON N2H 2H1