Queen Street North, Kitchener, Ontario
- Schmid, Albert, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Queen Street North, Kitchener, Ontario, on the north side of Queen Street where Ellen Street East intersects.
A side view of the Church of the Good Shepherd (116 Queen St. N.) and the front of a private residence (122 Queen St. N.) is completely visible; another private residence (128 Queen St. N.) is partially visible.
- The church was built in 1935 at a cost of $73,000. It was the 4th building constructed by this growing congregation (Each church was at a different site).
128 Queen St. N.: This dwelling was built in 1860 by its original owner, John Hoffman. The facade has been considerably altered.
See also (local identifiers): P009811 and P009881
This photograph is in good condition: a horizontal white line runs across the top and bottom third of the photo. Also, several small spots show on the surface.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
Width: 12.6 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12.6cm
Image Height: 8.9cm
- Personal Name(s)
- Hoffman, John
- Corporate Name(s)
- Church of the Good Shepherd (Kitchener, Ont.)
- Local identifier
- Kitchener Public Library
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Location of Original
- If you would like to obtain a digital or print copy of this image, please see KPL's Photographic Reproduction Policy at http://www.kpl.org/localhistory/photographs
- Kitchener Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
85 Queen North
Kitchener, ON N2H 2H1