United Choirs of the Kitchener Churches, 3 July 1927
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify anyone else in this photo?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Denton, Ernest, 1883-1957, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Panoramic photographs
- Framed black and white panoramic photograph of the United Choirs of Kitchener Churches. Choir members are positioned in 4 long rows, front row sitting, while the rest are standing. Photograph taken in front of Victoria Public School, during the Thanksgiving Service at Victoria Park, 3 July 1927. Everyone is wearing their choir robes, while the band standing on the back steps are in uniform and holding their instruments.
- Rev. W.D. Spence, was identified as standing to the left of the man in the white robe and to the right of a standing woman.
Ernest Denton was a photographer in Berlin/Kitchener from approximately 1912 to 1955.
- [Front, left] "United Choirs of Kitchener Churches. Thanksgiving Service held at Victoria Park, July 3, 1927. 1867 - Canada's Diamon Jubilee of Confederation - 1927."
[Front, right] "E. Denton copyright photo Kitchener"
- Date of Original
- 27 Jul 1927
Width: 84.6 cm
Height: 21 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 83.5cm
Image Height: 17.3cm
- Personal Name(s)
- Spence, Rev. W.D.
- Corporate Name(s)
- United Choirs of Kitchener Churches
- Local identifier
- Kitchener Public Library
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Art Rack - Bay 2
- If you would like to obtain a digital or print copy of this image, please see KPL's Photographic Reproduction Policy at http://www.kpl.org/localhistory/photographs
- Kitchener Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
85 Queen North
Kitchener, ON N2H 2H1