Unidentified couple in wedding attire
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify either of these people?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Green & Co., Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white studio portrait photograph, on a mat, of a couple in wedding attire. The bride is standing and the groom is seated.
- The photographic studio, Green & Co., was operated by Anson S. Green, from 1896 to 1910. The studio was located at 12 King Street West in Berlin (now Kitchener) Ontario from 1901 to 1910.
This photograph is in good condition; some spotting.
- Front: ASG, Green & Co., Berlin, Ont.
- Date of Original
Width: 17.9 cm
Height: 22.5 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 9.9cm
Image Height: 13.9cm
- Local identifier
- Kitchener Public Library
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Location of Original
- If you would like to obtain a digital or print copy of this image, please see KPL's Photographic Reproduction Policy at http://www.kpl.org/localhistory/photographs
- Kitchener Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
85 Queen North
Kitchener, ON N2H 2H1