Post Office, Berlin, Ont., Canada
- Stedman Brothers, Publisher
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Coloured postcard of the front and side of the Berlin, Ontario post office at the southeast corner of Benton and King Streets. A hydro-electric pole is visible in the foreground.
- Mailed with one cent postage stamp (Edward VII)
See also: vf Post-Office-Kitchener-History Waterloo Historical Society, 1968, pg. 57 and 1929 (vol.17),
This postcard is in fair condition: large crease in the bottom right corner; top right corner is also creased, all corners slightly worn.
- Front: No. 116 - Post Office, Berlin Ont., Canada
Reverse:[left, vertical] Published by Stedman Bros., Brantford, Canada. Made in Germany
Reverse [top] Private Post Card
Addressee: Mr. Henry Mahnke, Fordwich, Ont.
Correspondence: "Kurtzville, Sep. the 7th 1908. Dear Friend Henry, Ha Ha I [indecipherable] it will be to [sic] late to go to Toronto fair but I will go to London fair now with it I intend to stay about a week and buy me some thing nice for it and what I have left I will get it changed and and put it in the Bank. that will buy a farm some day. [Indecipherable] be rich [indecipherable]."
- Stedman Brothers
- Place of Publication
- Brantford, ON
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
Width: 8.9 cm
Height: 13.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8.9cm
Image Height: 13.8cm
- Personal Name(s)
- Mahnke, Henry
- Local identifier
- Kitchener Public Libary
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.449134174677 Longitude: -80.4880110952759
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Location of Original
- If you would like to obtain a digital or print copy of this image, please see KPL's Photographic Reproduction Policy at http://www.kpl.org/localhistory/photographs
- Kitchener Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
85 Queen North
Kitchener, ON N2H 2H1