Earl Clifford Lavery
- Willoughby, Robert W., Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white, head and shoulders studio portrait of Earl Clifford Lavery, of Elmira, Ontario, in uniform.
- Earl Clifford Lavery was killed in action at Arras, France.
The photographer, Robert W. Willoughby, operated a studio in Elmira from 1906 to 1918.
Attestation papers for this soldier report his name as Earl Clifford Lavery, while the image was labelled as Earl Clayton Lavery.
- Front: Earl Clayton Lavery, Elmira. Killed in action at Arras, France.
- Date of Original
- [between 1914 and 1918]
- Date Of Event
- [betweeb 1914 and 1918]
Width: 15.3 cm
Height: 22.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 9.6cm
Image Height: 14cm
- Personal Name(s)
- Lavery, Earl Clifford ; Lavery, Earl Clayton
- Local identifier
- Kitchener Public Library
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.60009 Longitude: -80.5497
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- If you would like to obtain a digital or print copy of this image, please see KPL's Photographic Reproduction Policy at http://www.kpl.org/localhistory/photographs
- Kitchener Public LibraryEmailgsrphoto@kpl.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address
85 Queen North
Kitchener, ON N2H 2H1