1929 Grand River flood, Galt, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the April 1929 flooding of the Grand River in Galt, Ontario. The view shown is from Water Street looking towards the Main Street Bridge. There are people gathered on the sidewalk and a car in the middle of the flooded road. The following caption is partially visible under the image: Main Street bridge from Water Street.
- This photograph is believed to have been taken from a book.
This photograph appears on page 37 of the 1974 Waterloo Historical Society annual volume. The image is credited as belonging to the Grand River Conservation Authority collection.
- Front: [partially visible] Main Street bridge from Water Street.
Credit: Grand River Conservation Authority
1929 Flood - Galt - Grand River
- Date of Original
- Apr 1929
- Date Of Event
- Apr 1929
Width: 12.6 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.7cm
Image Height: 7.9cm
- Local identifier
- Waterloo Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.3589999278474 Longitude: -80.3161983386231
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- If you would like to obtain a digital or print copy of this image, please see KPL's Photographic Reproduction Policy at http://www.kpl.org/localhistory/photographs
- Kitchener Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
85 Queen North
Kitchener, ON N2H 2H1