Town of Waterloo, Ontario: The Hartford of Canada
- D.R. Staines Printing Company, Publisher
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white postcard showing the head offices of five insurance companies in Waterloo, Ont.: (starting in upper left corner and moving clockwise) North Waterloo Farmers Mutual Fire Insurance Company, The Mutual Life Assurance Company of Canada, The Waterloo Mutual Fire Insurance Company, The Dominion Life Assurance Company, and The Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada. Small, circular emblem with maple flag and beaver in middle of postcard reads: Town of Waterloo, Ontario - Stability.
- Front: Town of Waterloo Ontario: the Hartford of Canada.
North Waterloo Farmers Mutual Fire Insurance Co., The Mutual Life Assurance Company of Canada, The Waterloo Mutual Fire Insurance Company, The Dominion Life Assurance Company, The Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada
Reverse: Town of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, Pictorial Post Card Series. Waterloo, known as the "Hartford of Canada", prides itself in the five fine strong Insurance Institutions whose Head Offices are located in our town. We wish you were here.
Designed and produced by D.R. Staines Printing Company.
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 13.8cm
Image Height: 8.8cm
- Local identifier:
- Waterloo Historical Society
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- If you would like to obtain a digital or print copy of this image, please see KPL's Photographic Reproduction Policy at http://www.kpl.org/localhistory/photographs
Kitchener Public Library
Agency street/mail address
85 Queen North
Kitchener, ON N2H 2H1