Muskoka Leather Co. employees Bracebridge
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Muskoka Leather Company was established in Bracebridge by the Beardmore Company in 1877. Located on 35 acres on the north side of the Muskoka River and west of the town, it became by 1890 one of the largest tanneries producing sole leather, in Canada. Although it expanded in 1913, it was closed down in 1922.
- Date of Publication
- 8 Jan 2019
- Local identifier
- Roy & Lillian Davies collection # 28
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.03341 Longitude: -79.31633
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Bracebridge Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address94 Manitoba St.
Bracebridge, ON P1L 2B5