Drumkerry Cabins and Muskoka River, Bracebridge, Ontario. Canada - 5B
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Drumkerry Cabins and Muskoka River, Bracebridge, Ontairo. Postmark dated July 23 1942
- Blue paint (watercolour ?) on front of postcard
The weather has been wonderful. I'm getting lots of sketching done and having a swell time. Will be coming home on Sunday. Be seeing you.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Patricia Stott-Prince Postcard Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.03341 Longitude: -79.31633
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Muskoka Collection
Bracebridge Public Library
- Bracebridge Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address94 Manitoba St.
Bracebridge, ON P1L 2B5