Muskoka Digital Archives

Results

We found
3
matching items
  • Bracebridge Bandstand, Memorial Park
        The original bandstand in Memorial Park in Bracebridge was an octagonal shape and the site of concerts performed by the Citizen's Band during the early 1900's. Donated by W. S. Shaw, a member of the Citizen's Band and manager of the tannery, it had been moved to this location from ...
      The original bandstand in Memorial Park in Bracebridge was an octagonal shape ...
  • Second Bracebridge Bandstand, Memorial Park
        The second bandstand, which replaced the original in 1929, was much larger. It opened in September with a Citizen's Band concert featuring a coronet solo by Rocco Morra and euphonium solo by J. W. Reid.
      The second bandstand, which replaced the original in 1929, was much larger. ...
  • Anglo Canadian Leather Company, Huntsville, Ontario 1905-1960. Susan Street Bandstand in foreground.
        Anglo Canadian Leather Company, Huntsville, Ontario 1905-1960, looking north. Susan Street Bandstand in foreground.
      Anglo Canadian Leather Company, Huntsville, Ontario 1905-1960, looking north. Susan Street Bandstand ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Subjects
Item Types
Years
2010s2010201120122013201420152016201720182019
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit