The Canada Southern Railway at Niagara, c. 1870
- Whale, Robert R. (1805-1887), Artist
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The postcard is a copy of the painting by British/Canadian artist Robert R. Whale. The original canvas is on display at National Gallery of Canada in Ottawa.
- The Canada Southern Railway was a railway in southern Ontario, Canada, founded on February 28, 1868 as the Erie and Niagara Extension Railway. It adopted the Canada Southern Railway name on December 24, 1869.
- A National Museum of Canada
- Place of Publication:
Width: 15.3 cm
Height: 10.2 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0