Queenston-Lewiston Bridge, 1925.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photo of a suspension bridge over Niagara Gorge and the railway tracks along the Niagara River.
- The old (the second) Queenston-Lewiston Suspension Bridge was originally built near the location of the present-day Rainbow Bridge, and was re-elected in Queenston in 1898, after the completion of the Rainbow Bridge's predecessor, the Upper Steel Arch Bridge. The bridge was part of the Great Gorge Route, connecting the Niagara Belt Lines which operated along the Canadian and American shorelines. The bridge was dismantled in 1963.
- Date of Publication:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10.4
Image Height: 6
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0