Miller-Taylor House in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of a one-and-a half storey, five bay house. The side-gabled roof features brick chimneys at both ends. A hedge of clipped yew against the foundation and a maple tree in the front of the house. The house was built in 1817 by William Duff Miller, stationer, elder of St.Andrew's Church, and officer in the militia. It is located at 46 Mary Street.
- Negatives from Pat Arrington
"Vanderlip-Marcy house ? Mary St.
96 Johnson St. NOTL"
it is wrong and should be: "Miller-Taylor house, ca. 1817, 46 Mary St."
- Date of Original:
- Summer 1977
Width: 17.5 cm
Height: 12.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0