Moffat's Hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Georgian style two-storey building with a gable roof, located at 60 Pincton Street. Two windows on each side of centre doorway with five windows above.
Moffat Hotel was built in 1835 by Richard Moffat and was a popular tavern in mid-1800's.
There are two signs on the building "The Candle Planter" and "Sterling Silver".
- Negatives from Pat Arrington
60 Picton St. NOTL"
- Date of Original:
- Summer 1977
Width: 17.5 cm
Height: 12.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0