South Landing Crafts Centre in Queenston.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of a two-storey, rustic in character, weathered clapboard building. The facade with fluted columns and spacious upper gallery offers view of Niagara River.
The house was built before 1827 by Thomas Dickson and operated as tavern/inn for many years.
The craft shop "South Landing Crafts Centre" was opened in 1953 by Mrs. Rie Bannister and remained active until early 1980's.
- Negatives from Pat Arrington
"Inn (South Landing Crafts Centre)
Front at Kent, Queenston"
- Date of Original
- Summer 1977
Width: 17.5 cm
Height: 12.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address10 Anderson Lane P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0