Laura Secord Memorial School 1923.
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989), Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of two-storey, brick school building with bell tower on top. The doorway features massive double columns on both sides and arched doors. There is an artillery piece (cannon) on the grassy front yard.
- Laura Secord Memorial School in Queenston was built and funded in part by Queenston Women's Institute and Buffalo businessman John D. Larkin. It was opened in 1915 and stayed opened till 2010.
- Date of Publication:
Width: 10.5 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0