Steamer Chippewa passing the dock area
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989), Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of the Niagara River and steamship passing Queenston dock on its route between Toronto, Lewiston and Queenston.
- Chippewa was built by Niagara Navigation Company in 1894 and retired in 1936.
Width: 13 cm
Height: 7.8 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0