Laura Secord Monument, Queenston Heights
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989), Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Laura Secord Monument, located on the edge of the Niagara Escarpment in Queenston Heights Park. There is a low fence and boxwood hedges around it.
"To Laura Ingersoll Secord, who saved her husband's life in the battle on these Heights October 13th 1812 and who risked her own in conveying to Capt. FitzGibbon information by which he won the victory of Beaverdams.
- Photo undated, probably 1960s.
Width: 16.8 cm
Height: 11.8 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0