Women’s Institute Hall opened in Queenston.
- Media Type:
- Black and white photo of a group of women in front of former Queenston Baptist Church.
- The Queenston and St. David’s branch of Women’s Institute was founded in 1908. In 1920s the organization bought then un-used former Queenston Baptist Church and opened as a hall in 1929.
- WI Hall Queenston opened June 6, 1929.
- Date of Publication:
- 6 Jun 1929
- Date Of Event:
Width: 11.5 cm
Height: 7 cm
- Corporate Name(s):
- Women’s Institute of Queenston and St. David’s
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0