"St. Mark's Historic Properties Foundation
The people of St. Mark's have been able to maintain these heritage properties through monies generated by The Historic Properties Foundation (HPF), established in the 1980s. Over the last decade, the Foundation has enabled St. Mark's to:
~ provide seed money for the Addison Hall restoration completed in 2004
~ assist with the 2007 restoration of the nine original bells, and
~ begin the much needed restoration of the 1858 Tuscan Villa Rectory."