Photo taken from the top of Brock's monument 185 feet high
- Palmer, B. J. [Bartlett Joshua] 1882-1961, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Panoramic photographs
- Sepia colour panoramic photograph of Queenston area taken from the top of Brock's monument in Queenston Heights Park.
It is attached to cardboard with handwritten description.
- The Palmer School of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa was begun by D.D. Palmer, who is known as the Founder of Chiropractic. His son Dr. B.J. Palmer is known as the Developer of Chiropractic because he greatly expanded the scope of the school and laid the foundation for the campus and profession that exists today. He assumed responsibility of the Palmer School of Chiropractic in 1904.
- "Grand Canon [Canyon]. Taken from the top of Brock's monument 185 feet high.
Taken by B.J. Palmer, D.C., Lec The Palmer School of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA, U.S.A. with a panoramic Eastman Kodak 1904"
- Date of Publication:
Width: 27.5 cm
Height: 12.5 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 12cm
Image Height: 9.5cm
- Personal Name(s):
- Palmer, B. J. [Bartlett Joshua] 1882-1961
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0