Pupils of Laura Secord Memorial School in Queenston, 1922.
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify any of these students?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Old photograph of a big group of school children, both junior and senior, in the front of school entrance. Principal Miss Hazel Corman (wearing glasses) is standing on the right side.
The building is made of stone blocks and bricks, with double massive columns on both sides of an entrance.
- Laura Secord Memorial School in Queenston was built and funded in part by Queenston Women's Institute and Buffalo business John D. Larkin. It stayed opened till 2010.
Miss Hazel Corman became principal of the two-room school Sept. 1, 1918 and retired in 1953.
- Date of Publication
- May 1922
Width: 15 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16682 Longitude: -79.04957
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989)
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address10 Anderson Lane P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0