Robert Addison: Scholar, Missionary, Minister
- Habermehl, Fred C., Author
Combe, Donald L., Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Book about life of Robert Addison, the first rector of St. Mark's Anglican Church in Niagara-on-the-Lake. The Reverend Robert Addison, chaplain of Upper Canada's first Legislative Assembly, numbered among his parishioners Lieutenant-Governor John Simcoe, Lieutenant-Colonel John Butler, and Major-General Isaac Brock.
Leather bound book 132 p.: ill.; size:20.5cm x 26.3cm
- Limited edition of 200.
- Archives Committee
St. Mark's Anglican Church
- Place of Publication:
- Niagara-on- the- Lake, Ontario, Canada
- Date of Publication:
- Corporate Name(s):
- St. Mark's Anglican Church, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ont.
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form without written permission of the authors.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0