Laura Secord Memorial School in Queenston, class photo, 1926-27
- Mystery Question
- Can you recognize any of these students?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Royal Studio, 724 Barton St. E., Hamilton, Ontario, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of unidentified school children, arranged in three rows: sitting, kneeling and standing with teacher on the left.
The photo is attached to a brown cardboard with a stamp of Royal Studio and handwritten "1926-27"
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19.5
Image Height: 14.5
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16706 Longitude: -79.055989
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989)
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address10 Anderson Lane P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0