Home of trustee A. E. Huggins in Queenston
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989), Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of a one-storey house with gabled roof and porch in front. This is a winter photo with snow covering trees and shrubs. A church building visible in background, behind the house.
- The Queenston and St. David’s branch of Women’s Institute was founded in 1908. In 1920s the organization bought then un-used former Queenston Baptist Church and opened as a hall in 1929.
"Home of trustee A. E. Huggins.
Old Baptist Church - now Women's Institute Hall- showing behind.
House opposite is the Laura Secord house"
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10
Image Height: 5.5
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0