William Lyon Mackenzie building, Queenston, 1950s
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989), Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of a large limestone building with mature trees and stone wall around, taken from the nearby road.
Currently: Mackenzie Printery & Newspaper Museum. Address: 1 Queenston Street, Queenston, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
- In 1936, The Niagara Parks Commission undertook the restoration of the Mackenzie House from ruin. The rebuilt home was was officially opened on June 18, 1938 by Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King, Mackenzie's great grandson.
"Wm Lyon MacKenzie Bldg
Taken in 1950's
- Date Of Event:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0