Morning story hour at the Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Two colour pictures plus two newspaper clippings from "Niagara Advance" published on:
* November 9, 1972: "Saturday morning was a busy time for little people in Niagara-on-the-Lake. While one group was having painting lessons at the Town Hall, this bunch crowded into the Niagara Library for the morning story hour. In this Niagara Advance photo busy at craft work were Terri-Lynn Paget, Laura Paget, Colleen Murray, Heather Murray, Regan Suk, Maria Frena, lngrid Letkemann, Karen Johnson, Scott Coutts, Carrie Coutts, Valerie Hielema, Anita Hielma, Shelly Truesdale, Ryan Suk, Tim Letkemann , Delia Truesdale, and Martha Heder. Story hour is a regular Saturday feature, beginning at 10:30. Stories are read or told and are followed by a craft program."
* December 7, 1972:
"From the intense interest on the faces of these children, there could be no doubt that Mrs. Gerda Molson's story at the usual Saturday morning story hour was a gripping one. The crowded conditions at the Library are here apparent as the children sit on the floor to hear all about it."
- Date of Original:
Width: 8 cm
Height: 8 cm
- Corporate Name(s):
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
- Local identifier:
- NOTLPL00115; NOTLPL00121; NOTLPL00128
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0