Report of the Ninth Annual Conference of the Eighteenth District, Quota Club International, Inc.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Report of ninth annual conference of the Quota Club International. The Ninth Annual Conference of the Eighteenth District, Quota Club International, Incorporated, was held in the Wentworth Arms Hotel, Hamilton, with the Quota Club of Hamilton as Hostess Club on October 15, 16 and 17, 1954.
The document consists of 11 pages on different topics.
- Governor Marion N. Penhale, of Toronto, presided throughout the Conference, with the exception of the Saturday Luncheon honouring the Membership Chairman, when the lieutenant-Governor, Mabel A. Perry, of Montreal, presided.
International Director Nelle Carter, of Orillia, the three District Officers, fifteen delegates and three alternates responded to the Roll Call as follows:
HAMILTON Helene Mackenzie and Viola Allen
KITCHENER-WATERLOO Helen Whitney and Hazel Cryderman
LONDON Ruth Patterson and Olive Hodgins
MONTREAL Iva Brown and Olive Knott
NIAGARA FALLS Jessie Huggins and Isabel Money
ORILLIA Lena Allen and Ethel Farr
OTTAWA Reta Derraugh and Clarice McIntyre
SARNIA Chris Fairley and Eve Gladney
TORONTO Marjory Hunter and Margaret Etwell
- Date of Publication:
- 15 Oct 1954
- Corporate Name(s):
- Quota Club International, Inc.
- Local identifier:
- QC00324-36 to 46
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0