Report of the Eight Annual Conference of the Eighteenth District, Quota Club International, Inc.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Report of the Eight Annual Conference of the Eighteenth District, Quota Club International, Inc., which was held in the Chateau Laurier Hotel, Ottawa on October 16, 17 and 18, 1953.
The document consists of 9 pages (size: 21.5cm x 35.5cm) including financial statement from Secretary-Treasurer, reports of Pearl E. Fenton, the Governor and Phyllis Kennedy, the Lieutenant-Governor. This copy was provided by Jessie M. Huggins, the President of Niagara Falls branch of the Quota Club International.
- Governor Pearl E. Fenton, of Ottawa, presided throughout the conference with the exception of the luncheon honoring the Presidents, when Lieutenant- Governor Phyllis Kennedy of London presided.
The Business Session of the Eighth Annual Conference was called to order 9.30 A. M, on October 17th, with Governor Fenton presiding. Eighteen delegates were present:
HAMILTON Juanita Symington and Edna Fairfield
KITCHENER-WATERLOO Betty MacDonald and Margaret Morrison
LONDON Edna Hunter and Phyllis Kennedy
MONTREAL Iva A. Brown and Mabel Perry
NIAGARA FALLS Jessie M. Huggins and Gussie Winn
OTTAWA Agnes Eade and Alma Hammond
ORILLIA Esther Ballard and Hazel Smith
SARNIA Chris Fairley and Norma Harvey
TORONTO Florence Montgomery and Mary Smith Howard
- Date of Publication
- 16 Oct 1953
- Corporate Name(s)
- Quota Club International, Inc.
- Local identifier
- QC00324-02 to 10
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.23341 Longitude: -79.94964
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989)
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address10 Anderson Lane P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0