Installation of Quota Club Officers for Niagara Falls, Ontario and Niagara Falls, New York.
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Program of Installation of Officers for Quota Clubs in Niagara Falls, Ontario and Niagara Falls, New York. Pamphlet printed on greyish paper with the club's logo (on front page) and lettering in dark blue and folded.
Unfolded size:10.2cm x 15.2cm
Also a stationary sheet of Quota Club, Niagara Falls, Ontario; size:21.3cm x 27.6
- The ceremony took place in Hotel Niagara, Niagara Falls, New York on April 24, 1952.
- Date of Publication:
- 24 Jan 1952
- Corporate Name(s):
- Quota Club International, Inc.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
- Full Text
Niagara Falls, Ontario
President Irene Warren
1st Vice-President Isabelle Money
2nd Vice-President Mary McCall
Secretary Judy LaMarsh
Treasurer Louise Atkins
Elsie Sharp Helen Egan
Gussie Wynn Jean Morwick
Niagara Falls, New York
President Marion Knowles
1st Vice-President Grace Seager
2nd Vice-President Edith Johnson
Secretary Juliet Walton
Treasurer Sara Brown
Myrtle Cobler Betty Figler
Gertrude Tresselt Edith Yngve
God Save The Queen
Toasts to the Queen and to the President
Invocation....Marian Elizabeth Johncox
Welcome ...Marion Knowles
Vocal Solos...Mary Heath Cushing, Soprano
Accompanist...Mrs. Dorothy Cross
Installation of Officers...Nelle W. Carter (Past Governor of 18th District)
Piano Selections...Mrs. Dorothy Cross
Closing End of a Quota Day
END OF A QUOTA DAY
Now we come to the end of this Quota Day,
Which should remain long in our thoughts,
And so we will go each our separate way.
With the joy this day has brought,
For Quota means sharing at work and play,
And friendships that never fade.
And we grasp at the end of this Quota Day
The hands of the friends we've made.