Ruins of William Lyon Mackenzie's Printing Office, Queenston,Ontario
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white postcard of ruins of the building made of the field stones. The locust trees on the left were planted by William Lyon Mackenzie in front of his house. Description in the card reads: "Ruins of Wm. Lyon Mckenzie's Printing Office, Queenston,Ontario".
- In 1936, The Niagara Parks Commission undertook the restoration of the Mackenzie House from ruin. The rebuilt home was was officially opened on June 18, 1938 by Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King, Mackenzie's great grandson.
- F. H. Leslie, Limited.
- Place of Publication:
- Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Huggins, Jean A. E. (1895-1989)
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0