Ice jam 1909 at Lewiston, N. Y.
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white postcards of damage caused by ice jam on the lower Niagara River at Lewiston, N.Y. in May, 1909.
Ice jam at Lewiston, N. Y. near the Pavilion
Damaged dock and Hotel Cornell at Lewiston, N. Y
Ice jam April 1909 - Hotel Cornell, Lewiston, N. Y.
- The ice jam in 1909 blocked the mouth of the lower Niagara River, stopping the flow and rising the water 6 metres above the normal level.
- F. B. Peck
- Place of Publication
- Niagara Falls, N. Y.
- Date of Original
- Spring 1909
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Local identifier
- Collection of Alan Clifford
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1667573980741 Longitude: -79.0516299365235
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address10 Anderson Lane P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0