Robert J. Lowrey inside General Store in St. Davids
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph inside E.D. Lowery General Store in St. Davids, on Creek Road, at the south-east corner of main intersection. A young man is standing behind the counter with a store scale on it. Different kinds of products are displayed on the shelves or hanging from the ceiling.
Inscription on the picture "R J Lowrey" probably means Robert Jackson Lowrey (1882-1951), the oldest son of local businessman Matthew Charles Lowrey and Helen Emily Wallace.
Undated, probably in the early 1900s.
- The Lowry's [Lowery] store has also been known as Woodruff's General Store
- "R J Lowrey"
- Date Of Event:
- ca 1900
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10.4cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Personal Name(s):
- Lowrey, Robert Jackson (1882-1951) ; Lowrey, Charles Matthew (1855-1931)
- Local identifier:
- Collection of Alan Clifford
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0