Portrait of young Robert Jackson Lowrey
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Portrait photographs
- Black and white portrait photograph of young Robert Jackson Lowrey [Lowery]. An oval photograph is attached to cardbord frame with the photographer's stamp "Martin's Studio, Toronto".
Possibly a graduation photo; undated, probably in the late 1800's.
- Robert Jackson Lowrey was the oldest son of Charles Matthew Lowrey [Lowery]
- Date Of Event:
- ca 1900
Width: 13.2 cm
Height: 17.8 cm
- Personal Name(s):
- Lowrey, Robert Jackson (1882-1951) ; Lowrey, Charles Matthew (1855-1931)
- Collection of Alan Clifford
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0