Photograph of Harold, Robert and Edna Lowrey
- Dixon, Samuel J., Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Cabinet photographs
- Sepia-toned photograph of the oldest children of Charles Matthew Lowrey and his wife Helen Emily Wallace. The picture is attached to cardboard frame with photographer's name "Dixon, Cor. King & Young Sts. Toronto".
Undated, probably taken around 1887-1888.
- Charles Matthew Lowrey [Lowery] was born in Vanessa, Ontario on 29 Aug 1855 to David Jackson Lowrey and Elizabeth Catherine Teeter. He married Helen Emily Wallace and they had 5 children:
Robert Jackson Lowrey (1882-1951)
Edna Lyllia Lowrey (1885-1969)
Harold Constantine Lowrey (1886-1961)
Marguerite Augusta Lowrey (1891-1965)
Luella Wallace Lowrey (1894-1973)
- "Harold, Rob, Edna"
- Date Of Event:
- ca 1888
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 13.5cm
- Personal Name(s):
- Lowrey, Charles Matthew (1855-1931) ; Lowrey, Helen Emily [Wallace](1856-1922) ; Lowrey, Robert Jackson (1882-1951)
- Local identifier:
- Collection of Alan Clifford
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0