Royal Arch Certificate of E. Comp. Robert Fizette
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Royal Arch Certificate of Excellent Companion Robert Fizette in R.A. Chapter No. 55, Niagara, dated May 15, 1873. Framed parchment document issued by The Grand Chapter of Royal Arm Masons of Canada, in English and Latin, with two circular seals of the Lodge, and signatures of Robert Fizette (on left margin) and Grand Secretary (bottom).
- Robert Fizette was a ship carpenter by trade and served many years with the Niagara Harbour and Dock Company in ship-building business from 1840-1855. Mr. Fizette was an honorary member of Niagara lodge No. 2, G. R. C. of Ancient, Free and Accepted Masons, and at the time of his death was one of the oldest affiliated members of the craft in the Niagara district. He was also an honorary member of Niagara chapter, No. 55, Royal Arch Masons. He died in 1900 and was buried in the cemetery of St. Mark's Anglican Church in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Date of Publication:
- 15 May 1873
- Personal Name(s):
- Fizette, Robert (1815-1900)
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original:
- Colin K. Duquemin Masonic Museum
Niagara Lodge #2 A.F. & A.M., G.R.C.
153 King Street, Niagara on the Lake, Ontario
The Museum was named after Bro. Colin Duquemin for his work in preserving masonic past.
It is home to many artifacts from Niagara district, including regalia, books, certificates,
and masonic documents.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0