Black Creek Masonic Temple
- Liaskas, Basil (1941-2004), Artist
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Framed watercolour, entitled "Black Creek Masonic Temple", signed by the artist Basil Liaskas.
"Black Creek Masonic Temple
The 130 year old building served as the Masonic Temple of Blackwood Lodge in Woodbridge, Ontario, the last century. The building which was donated by W. Bro. Stephen Maizels was reconstructed in Black Creek Pioneer Village by the Heritage Lodge 730 GRC and supported by donations from the Ontario brethren. The Temple was dedicated by M. W. Bro. Ronald E. Groshaw, Grand Master on June 25th 1985."
- Presented to W. Bro. E. D. Garrett Worshipful Master & Brethren of Niagara Lodge No.2 A.F & A.M. G.R.C. in honour of their 2000th anniversary by R. W. Bro. G. Dunn Worshipful Master & Brethren of Heritage Lodge No. 730 A.F & A.M. G.R.C. March 18th 1992.
- Date of Publication
- 25 Jun 1985
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.255895396406 Longitude: -79.0700992123031
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Colin K. Duquemin Masonic Museum
Niagara Lodge #2 A.F. & A.M., G.R.C.
153 King Street, Niagara on the Lake, Ontario
The Museum was named after Bro. Colin Duquemin for his work in preserving masonic past.
It is home to many artifacts from Niagara district, including regalia, books, certificates,
and masonic documents.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address10 Anderson Lane P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0