Lithograph of H.R.H. Albert, Prince of Wales, M.W. Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England, 1875
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Framed coloured lithograph of H.R.H. Albert Edward, Prince of Wales, M.W. Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England, 1875.
- Prince Consort, Albert Edward was eldest son of Queen Victoria and king of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and of the British dominions and emperor of India from 1901 (Edward VII).
Prince Albert Edward was initiated by the King of Sweden in 1868, installed as Most Worshipful Grand Master on April 28, 1875, and served as Worshipful Master in the Apollo University Lodge, Oxford; the Royal Alpha Lodge, London, and from 1874 was Worshipful Master of the Prince of Wales Lodge, No. 259. He was enrolled as Patron of the Grand Lodges of Scotland and Ireland and was an honorary member of Lodge of Edinburgh No. 1; member and Patron of the Supreme Council of the Thirty-third Degree for England and Grand Master of the Convent General of the Knights Templar.
- J. Hale Powers & Co. Fraternity Publishers
- Place of Publication:
- Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Date Of Event:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original:
- Colin K. Duquemin Masonic Museum
Niagara Lodge #2 A.F. & A.M., G.R.C.
153 King Street, Niagara on the Lake, Ontario
The Museum was named after Bro. Colin Duquemin for his work in preserving masonic past.
It is home to many artifacts from Niagara district, including regalia, books, certificates,
and masonic documents.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library
Agency street/mail address
10 Anderson Lane
P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0