23 Jun 1928,
...Copy of Conveyance of Lot (No. 140 and 141) in Queenston issued and certified by St. Catharines Deputy Registrar in 1928
. Original transfer of title to property in 1880 was between Mrs. Bell Wight Duncan and the Trustees of the Regular Baptist Church....
19 Sep 1928,
... (Fraser & Fraser, Barristers and Solicitors, Niagara Falls, Canada) on September 19, 1928
Document: 4 pages; size: 35.3cm x 21.5cm...
1 Oct 1928,
...Abstract of Title regarding Lot No. 141 in the Village of Queenston prepared in 1928
by the Deputy Registrar in the Registry Office of Lincoln County. The text in handwritten on a standard form with lined paper.
Document: 2 pages; size:54.7cm x 26.7cm...
27 Sep 1928,
...Quit Claim Deed between Home Mission Board of the Baptist Convention and Queenston Women's Institute. This 1928
deed transfers ownership of Lot No. 141 in Queenston to Queenston Women's Institute.
Document: 3 pages; size:35.6cm x 21.8cm...
...Booklet about history and geography of Lincoln County. 30 p., folded map ; size: 12.5cm x 19 cm
Geo. A. Carefoot, B.A., B.Paed was a Public School Inspector for Lincoln County between 1917-41.
Road Map of the County of Lincoln 1928
July 13, 1871,
...Copy of Deed of Land (Lot No. 141 in Queenston) from 1871, issued and certified by St. Catharines Deputy Registrar in 1928
. The agreement was between Thomas C. Street and Trustees of the Regular Baptist Church in Queenston....
January 18, 1928
...WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 18, 1928
OBSERVATIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
BY NIAGARA TOURIST AT PALM BEACH
BY A. D. ARMSTRONG
Southern Florida (where the Summer spends the Winter) is slowly recovering from the disastrous storm of early 1927 and from the results of the titanic real estate boom which broke in 1926...
"Commerce and Transportation Building, Bay and Front Streets, Now Nearing Completion," The Mail and Empire (1895-1936), June 28, 1928 Article about construction a new Commerce and Transportation Building at Bay Street at Front Street West, Toronto. It was designed by N. A. Armstrong Co., Ltd., and constructed by the Carswell Construction Co. [Unfortunately demolished 1986]
Description under the architect's drawing: "Coach and...