Mullin Carolyn, Home built by first St. Davids settler, "Home built by first St. Davids settler," Niagara-on-the-Lake Review Weekly ( Thomson Newspaper Company Limited), 19 Apr 1994 Full title: "Home built by first St. Davids settler. Current owners are restoring portions of Woodruff-Rigby home". Article written by Carolyn Mullin ("Niagara Falls Review" writer) and published by "Niagara-on-the-Lake Weekly", a community newspaper.
Photograph of the house interior with a...
Mullin Carolyn, Woodruffs at home. Niagara-on-the-Lake family revives personal history
, "Woodruffs at home. Niagara-on-the-Lake family revives personal history
," Niagara Falls Review (Niagara Falls, Ontario. Canada), 2 May 1994 Article about Woodbourne house written by Carolyn Mullin and published by Niagara Falls Review, a community newspaper. Woodbourne house is one of several Woodruff houses in the village of St. Davids (Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake). The original Georgian wing of the house was built in 1839 by William...
Oct 1945, Full title:
"Niagara Preserved and Restored. A Brief for the Realization of the Historical, Architectural and Cultural Values of the Town of Niagara in Ontario.
J. LLOYD HUGHES, Chairman.
GERALD NOXON, Secretary
Historical Section of the Niagara Post War Planning Commission
Archer, Steve, Historic Laura Secord House renovations near completion.
, "Historic Laura Secord House renovations near completion.
," St. Catharines Standard (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada), 2 Mar 1972 Newspaper article about restoration of Laura Secord house in Queenston.
"Historic Laura Secord House Renovations near Completion.
Official Opening Set For Early June"
Order of Canada certificate given to Laura Dodson, C.M. at Rideau Hall in the City of Ottawa under the Seal of the Order of Canada this 30th day of October, 2003.
Signed by Secretary General of the Order of Canada. "For over 30 years, Laura Dodson has worked to preserve Niagara-on-the-Lake's rich...
Article about moving a historic house built by Woodruff family in St. Davids to Caledon Hills by a new owner Douglas Doerr from Toronto.
Newspaper clipping. Unknown publication.
From Armstrong family collection.